My freshman year roommate, Stephanie, is going to be on this season of
The Biggest Loser!
Be sure to watch this amazing woman and her wonderful mother's transformations...starting tonight!
Steph & Patti have always been such positive & upbeat people, 100% supportive of everyone they know.
It's their turn!
I'm so excited to be able to watch & support them during their most important journey(s) yet!
Congratulations, Stephanie & Patty!
Purple is the new Pink!
xoxo
The Biggest Loser!
Be sure to watch this amazing woman and her wonderful mother's transformations...starting tonight!
Steph & Patti have always been such positive & upbeat people, 100% supportive of everyone they know.
It's their turn!
I'm so excited to be able to watch & support them during their most important journey(s) yet!
Congratulations, Stephanie & Patty!
Purple is the new Pink!
xoxo

haha...yay for us holding a sign!! :)
ReplyDeletei love this show! and now I'll really have someone to root for...that and I love the name.
ReplyDelete