Friday, January 29

HAAAAPPY Friday!

With THIS weekend approaching in less than 6 hours, I can't think of a better time to post pics from LAST weekend...I know, better late than never!

I had the great fortune to see some fun friends & eat some gooood food (he doesn't like sushi or Indian...and I had both. Twice) while Pete was out of town. He had the good camera (aka "Bernadette") with him, & my camera (aka "Red") pooped out after only a few shots. So this picture post will be short and sweet.

Pete will post photos from his Adventures in South Carolina...just in time for Kenley & Shelley's 1st wedding anniversary (jk...maybe Sunday).

What's On the Weekend Agenda:

1. CALL RESPECTIVE FOLKS. Sorry, Moms and Dads! And Kipp & Adam!
2. Movie Night -- hopefully with some friends...Kabuki, anyone?
3. Hang new Etsy prints (we'll show you which ones we bought in another post)
4. Order hallway rug
5. Pete's taking some engagement pics on Sunday, & Esme is going to meet them all for cocktails afterward :)

Kanpai!



E's 1st (and last) sake bomb(s)...






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails