Happy Weekend! More to come later on what we've been up to. But for now, we're lounging on this sunny Sunday (now afternoon), watching hockey & reading magazines. We're contemplating a walk to Japan Town for a new rice cooker & Inner Richmond to visit Green Apple Books for some M.F.K Fisher...
That was a really long setup to talk about something super simple. Pete just walked into the room & it reminded me that one of my favorite items of clothing he owns is his striped pajama pants from Gap. I like these so much over other jammies because they're classic, have pockets (I love pockets on jammies) and come worn-in so they're super soft. I know, I know...I'm a bit biased, since I work for Gap Inc. & buy pretty much everything they make. Probably too often. But this is by far the most-worn item I've ever bought for Pete at one of our stores.
(aint he cute?)
I bought them back in December as an early "Christmas present" (" " 'cause he never even let me wrap them) and he's worn the pants out of them ever since. So we were extra excited to see Gap is still carrying them in stores (though not on the website, we assure you, we saw them on a shelf on Thursday). We're definitely buying another pair & a size small for me, too. Check 'em out, y'all!
Sunday, February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment