Friday, September 10

Bikes on the Brain


Happy Friday, Reader!  It looks like SF's Indian Summer could be right around the corner (we say that every week, don't we), & I'm inspired to get outside. It'd be the perfect weekend for a bike ride.
Except....oh yes, Betty White, Pete's vintage Peugeot, is busted up. And he's been busted up about it all summer. 

My little Lucy is practically BEGGING me to take her outside, calling to me from the corner of our living room. But every time I mention going on a ride without him, Pete puts on the saddest pouty face EVER, like I just stole his puppy... 

All these pics are inspiring me to remedy this broken bicycle business ASAP! 

With his (32nd) birthday right around the corner in October, I think it might be time to get him an early birthday prezzie, just like he did for me. Then we can ride side-by side, on working bikes, again.

The Linus to my Lucy.

Images via , ffffound, weheartit, flickr,  tumblr & google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails