Tuesday, March 16

Dear Pete, Please Make THIS for Dinner. Thanks!

Last week, we received our first veggie box from Farm Fresh To You (one of many wonderful local organic vegetable delivery services), and woweeee what a treat!! 15 pounds of in-season vegetables (YUM). Last night we fixed carrots, potatoes, chard & carmelized onions.

Tonight, I'm hoping to use the cauliflower to make this. The Dinner Files' Spiced caramelized cauliflower:


Well, actually...I'm working until 7:30 tonight. So I'm hoping Pete will use the cauliflower to make this. I'm drooling already!

UPDATE 3/24/10: We have made this 3 times in the last week,
one of them for a birthday potluck,
& it didn't even make it to the table!
Tiger tested, Friend approved!


Thanks to sfgirlbybay and Molly Watson for the inspiration (and the pic)!

4 comments:

  1. that looks amazing...how much are you paying for your box? i could use some farm fresh veggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was soooo yummy, lauren! it's definitely worth trying. in fact, i asked pete if he could make it again tonight!!

    our veggie box is $25. there are several options for size and frequency. check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered farm fresh too! I looove it

    ReplyDelete
  4. p&e - that cauliflower rocked last night. wonderful seeing you and nearly as wonderful was snacking on your vittles! cheers to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails