Friday, March 19

Polaroid: The Next Generation

Thanks to a CRAZY good deal from Photojojo via Tumblr, we just pulled the trigger on a new Fuji Instax Instant Camera.


This is something I'd had on my (very long) list of possible Christmas gifts for Esme, but it was ultimately nixed once I realized that my budget was busted. But thanks to the nice folks at Photojojo (& all the tumblrs who reblogged their post, thus causing the price to plummet), we snagged one at just under $60.

The more people demand it, the lower the price goes? It's a regular case of Freakonomics 101!

First we had skateboarding owls, & now we got ourselves a new camera. Friday is looking UP!

3 comments:

  1. AW, PETE! Who's the bestest boyfriend in the whole world? YOOAAHHH!!

    Can't wait for our new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just some thanx for follwing me! XO

    By the way, I just ordered my fuji 55i! Can't wait! Curious for your (and mine ofcourse!)first pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails