Friday, July 23

What are YOU Doing Tomorrow?!

Heyo! Esme here, after a couple weeks of quiet. I know, I've fallen off the map, but I'm trying to ramp up at the new job and there's SO much to learn! I'm so overwhelmed, in the best possible way.

Anyhoo, I'm back online to tell you about a reeeeaalllly super cool project that's taking place tomorrow, July 24th. Ridley Scott, Kevin Macdonald and the YouTube Community are putting on a global experiment to create a user-generated feature film that will premiere at Sundance in January. 24 hours of your life, as told by YOU. No, I'm not getting paid to advertise, but you betcha Pete and I will be participating! I know there will be some amazingly interesting, compelling footage of people sharing their stories. But...well, you've seen our weekend photos -- we're not crazy exciting, globetrotting, jumping out of planes or volunteering on the other side of the world. Nonetheless, we're going to use this experiment as a way to document a day in the life of US. Rain or shine, silly (most likely), whatever!

If you ARE crazy exciting, have something to say, something awesome going on tomorrow...or have nothing going on, but are just perpetually awesome, you should participate! It's not to late to grab your Flip & share your story!

Lookee here for more details!
And, whether you participate or not, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails