It's been awhile since I've gotten myself a new pair of shoes (at least a year, by my calculations), & let's just say it's time. Anyway, I'm notoriously indecisive when it comes to these types of things, but I've picked out a few options below.
Hi Pete. I'm assuming these are Pete shoe options. Personally, I feel that the Sperry is too easy of an option. I was quite a fan of the Quoddy Blutchers in leather. Those look like half of a moccasin and half of a boat shoe. I think the suede version is too much mocc, if you catch my drift. I also enjoy the SeeVees Desert Boot. It's navy...how can you go wrong with that. Perhaps you're in the market for a new pair of spectacles or a messenger bag again? This is fun. Let me know what you go with.
ha! you guessed it, scar. pete's go-to for years has been sperrys. he thinks the wool will keep his feet warmer :-/ my vote's for the red wings, the blutchers and...heck. all of them!
Hi Pete. I'm assuming these are Pete shoe options. Personally, I feel that the Sperry is too easy of an option. I was quite a fan of the Quoddy Blutchers in leather. Those look like half of a moccasin and half of a boat shoe. I think the suede version is too much mocc, if you catch my drift. I also enjoy the SeeVees Desert Boot. It's navy...how can you go wrong with that. Perhaps you're in the market for a new pair of spectacles or a messenger bag again? This is fun. Let me know what you go with.
ReplyDeleteha! you guessed it, scar.
ReplyDeletepete's go-to for years has been sperrys. he thinks the wool will keep his feet warmer :-/
my vote's for the red wings, the blutchers and...heck. all of them!
~e
ha! great feedback, scarlette! i promise to keep you updated on my shoe-purchasing habits. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about the late comment, doing some backlog blog-reading.
ReplyDeleteI was gonna say the Sperrys until Scarlette said they were too easy. I like the Blutchers, then -- either of the dark brown ones. Cool and classy.