Sunday, October 18

That's What She Said: Dinosaurs

Hi. Pete here. One of my favorite things to do is wear Esme out with a litany of hypothetical & ridiculous questions. At first she resists, but if I keep it going, she usually finds a way to one-up even the most random left-field thought I can muster.

My favorite example of this is when, during a quiet moment while driving in the car, she suddenly looked very perplexed & wondered aloud "...how do scientists know what dinosaurs eyes looked like?" After I recovered from the shock of the question, I gave a half-boiled answer about lizards being their descendants & thus their eyes must be like lizard's eyes (which I think is actually pretty accurate). She then dug in further, confessing that the pterodactyl was her least favorite dinosaur. Why? Because it has bad skin. Bad skin! You can't make this stuff up. My girlfriend hates an extinct animal...because it has bad skin. Or, as she put it, "pterodacne".

You be the judge. Does this noble beast have bad skin?
Y or N. Circle one.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails