Wednesday, September 15

Time is on my side



Literally...
Every morning, without fail, Pete groans "what time is it...?", but waits until I'm on the other side of the room, or in the bathroom, to ask. If he had his own clock on his side of the bed, I wouldn't have to trip over dirty clothes and the ironing board, in the pitch black, to check my phone (our only working clocks in the house are phones and cable boxes...so sad). But I do. Because I luuurve him...


SO today I'm on the hunt for a super cool little bedside clock for Prince Pete, who, btw, gets to sleep a whopping 30 minutes later than I. Yep, I'm jealous. These beauties from ClockWorkUniverse will definitely do the trick! 





Thank you again, Etsy, for making all my dreams come true.

3 comments:

  1. I feel his pain. I don't have a clock on my side of the bed either. Let alone a nightstand. I have...a basket of magazines. Oh, the woes of teeny tiny apartments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...i have a wine crate turned on its side. it actually looks kinda cool, but we're pining for these! http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/08/before-after-a-tale-of-2-ikea-hacks.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could just buy your damn alarm clocks at Target I wouldn't be thinking "why am I not this cool?"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails