Monday, January 25

1,000+

Hi, Friends,

Happy Monday…? (we’re trying over here, but we’re running on 4 hours of sleep and scattered brains.)
We’ve been quiet on the ol’ internets this weekend. We mentioned last week that Pete was out of town for a wedding, & Esme was catching up with friends & movies while he was gone. I know it’s kind of abnormal, but we haven’t been apart very many nights since we started dating (& especially not since we’ve been living together), so we were missin’ on each other pretty hard!

After a wee break from posting, we came back to notice that our little Bloggie has been visited over 1,000 times! This is quite a surprise, and one that makes us super duper happy, because it’s not just US and our PARENTS looking at this thing! In fact, the irony is -- even though we started the blog for our family to feel connected to us from afar, I don’t think either set even looks at it!

I know, I know…it’s not like, a MILLION like some of our talented writer friends, & it seems these days everyone, and their dog (literally, in some cases), has a blog. But for having no expectations when we started posting (Esme had never had a blog before & was quite apprehensive, & Pete was a devout "LiveJournalist"), we are just so pleased that people visit us! And we ESPECIALLY love it when friends come up to us and tell us how much they like ‘Yr Face’ (Thank you, Melanie + Rick! I wish I could have met you, too.)!!

So, Thank You, friends (maybe family?), anonymous viewers, folks who happen to stumble upon us from another URL, friends of friends and our faithful followers! We are just so happy our little life makes you happy, too!

Let’s make a deal – we’ll keep writing if you keep reading, kay?

We’ll also be back later with pics from our respective weekends.

Lots of Love,

P+E

4 comments:

  1. I'd just like to recommend Gallo Italian Dry Salame - 60% Less Fat...delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so happy I found your blog it’s amazing! Witty writings and it contains a very cute couple how fantastic Is that!! Both of you look like so much fun! Congrats with the 1,000 visitors! Take care great post…..Dye♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...scar! you're SOO funny!

    & Thanks so much, Dye! You're a sweetheart! We're gonna be reading you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Esme! Rick and I will have to come out to the West Coast soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails